At The Law Offices of John M. McCabe, P.A., we understand that there are many law firms in the Raleigh area and that it is a privilege to help you pursue your personal injury or workers' compensation case. From your initial consultation through the resolution of your legal matter, you can count on us to provide you with the personal attention and quality representation you deserve.
The clients we represent are good, honest, and hard-working people. They aren't trying to profit from their injuries or get something that they are not entitled to. We believe injury victims should be treated fairly and not taken advantage of. For a free consultation, call us today at 919-899-9852 or toll free at 877-320-1851.
Recognized for Our Experience, Legal Skills and Ethics
In addition to earning a reputation as one of the hardest-working law firms around, attorney John M. McCabe has been recognized by a number of legal organizations for his experience, legal skills and ethics, including:
- He has been named to The Best Lawyers in America list.
- Selected one of the top trial lawyers in North Carolina by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Recognized on the North Carolina Super Lawyer list for providing quality legal work
- Recipient of the prestigious AV-rating* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Skilled Representation From a Lawyer Who Cares
Treating our clients like family isn't a catchy phrase to us, it is the foundation of our legal practice. We form a personal bond with our clients, allowing us to understand your particular needs so that we can best represent you.
Contact a Cary Lawyer for Accident Victims
To learn more about our firm or to talk with a lawyer about your case, contact us today for a free consultation.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.