Free Initial Consultations
Toll Free: 877-320-1851 | Phone: 919-899-9852
Toll Free: 877-320-1851
Phone: 919-899-9852
Call Us Now
COVID-19 Update: Our office is open and we are available for video conferencing and phone consultations. Please call us to learn more.
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Car Accidents
  4.  » Have you or a loved one been injured by a drunk driver?
Motor Vehicle
Home/Assisted Living
Serious And
Catastrophic Injuries

Have you or a loved one been injured by a drunk driver?

| Sep 15, 2017 | Car Accidents

Most drivers in the Cary area are safe and understand the consequences of driving after they have been drinking. When a person makes the bad decision to drive after they have been drinking they put their lives at risk, along with everyone they meet on the road. An accident involving a drunk driver is completely preventable if the driver would have not chosen to drive.

When a person is hurt in a car accident because of a drunk driver, their lives can be torn apart. In an instant, they could be seriously injured and face a long road to recovery. Drunk driving is one of the leading causes of car accidents in the United States, affecting thousands of families each year. These families suffer from expensive medical bills and lost wages, and can also suffer from physical pain and emotional stress.

Families affected by a drunk driver need an advocate on their side to fight for them. Our law firm specializes in personal injury and we help our clients get the justice they deserve. We investigate the cause of our client’s accident and hold the driver and, in some cases, the bar that served the driver, responsible for their negligence. Our attorneys fight to obtain compensation for our client’s medical expenses, future medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages. We understand the hardship faced by victims of serious car accidents and want our clients to know we have their best interests in mind.

Victims of drunk drivers need an advocate on their side. We are pleased to offer our experience to help you recover the maximum amount of compensation.


FindLaw Network